The Loving Liberty Radio network is a national media platform that promotes and shares the bedrock principles of private property, free markets, individual liberty and religious freedom. Join our hosts each day, all day, for the news of the day, insights, discussion and two-way talk.
Today Radio show with WE THE KIDS TEAM
* Guest: Judy Frazier – President/Founder WE THE KIDS WTK – WeTheKids.us.
* WTK “Hooked on History”!
* Guest: Lydia Nuttall – Author of Forgotten American Stories – ForgottenAmericanStories.com.
* What’s the Story Behind the Stories?
* Guest: Steve Gronka – Founder Advance America & Sea Quest Kids – SeaQuestKids.com.
* Little League Of Boating and WeTheKids.us Building Bridges Through Education.
* Lydia Nuttall – Host of WTK radio show on Fox Radio in PA.
* Guest: Col John Eidsmoe of The Foundation for Moral Law – MoralLaw.org.
* We are working on making 52 videos of Billy Eagle and the COL… plus WTK Liberty Players teaching the Constitution.
* Guest: Peter Robyn – Teach Our Christian Heritage and Drums of Freedom.
* An entrepreneur for 35 years, Robyn is the founder of “HistoryStrips” and “The Drums of Freedom!”
* “Bringing The Constitution and American history back to life for our children through our children”!
Thank you for all your work in our Sacred Cause of Liberty. Our prayers are with you my friends!
Sam Bushman – Loving Liberty Radio Network – 801-756-9133
‘We The Kids’ is a Private Foundation and US-based non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the truth about America’s history, including God’s role in our founding.
‘We The Kids’ believes in the protections of the First Amendment and may publish opinions and views of others, even if We The Kids disagrees with such views or opinions. Certain views and opinions may be expressed by authors whose work is linked to this web site, as well as by those interviewed by representatives of ‘We The Kids’. Any such views and opinions are those of the authors and interviewees and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of ‘We The Kids’. Any content provided by our bloggers, interviewees or authors are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign or offend anyone in any way.